Sunday, July 20, 2014

Day 3 Christopher is coming!

July 17, 2014

Today I am so excited because my cousin Christopher is coming!  I just can't wait.  Also, this morning I had to wake up at 6:00 in the morning so my cousin Stephanie and I could go babysit some kids named Finn and Haley!  They were so cute!  Finn is two years old and Haley is four years old.  We had so much fun!  We build forts, played with their dogs, colored, played with play dough and even fed the ducks at the lake!




 It finally time to leave and I am so excited because that means we could go pick up Christopher!!!  After we picked up Christopher, it was time to go to the hotel. Christopher is staying with my Aunt Jo and he will join us at the parks tomorrow!  My granny and I are going to Magic Kingdom this evening!




Tomorrow I am going to face my greatest fear at Disney!  Ever since I was four years old, I have wanted to ride Splash Mountain and this is the year!! I can't wait to tell you what happens tomorrow!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment