Thursday, July 24, 2014

Day 7 Downtown Disney

July 21, 2014

Today we checked out of our hotel and we will be staying at Aunt Jo and Uncle Brad's until we leave.  We went to Downtown Disney.  At the Disney Princess shop, they have a Magic Mirror.  You stand in front of the mirror and magically all the different Disney Princess costumes appear on you.  Here is a picture of me standing in front of the Magic Mirror.


We looked at lots of different Vinylmations.  I bought one and guess what??  It was the same Mickey that I already had!  Twins!!!!  I love going to Downtown Disney but today was really hot and I was ready to go to Aunt Jo's so Christopher, Stephanie and I could swim.



I went night swimming with Topher and Stephanie.  Topher is Christopher's nickname.   We played lots of games in the pool.  Some of the games we played were Color, Candy Bar, Animals and Sharks and Minnows.  Color is a game where you think of a color and somebody tries to guess what color you are thinking of and if they guess the right color, the other person has to swim away before they catch you.  It was fun.  Candy Bar and Animal are the same, except you think of a candy bar or an animal.  We had lots of fun and laughs.



My cousin Christopher and I have been taking the same picture each year of us jumping in the pool together.  We usually take the picture on the last day Christopher is here.  I am sad because Topher (Christopher) is leaving tomorrow.  Tomorrow I am going to tell you about my top 5 memories from our time at Disney World. 

No comments:

Post a Comment