Friday, July 25, 2014

Day 8 My Top 5 Memories

July 22, 2014

Today I am going to tell you about my top 5 favorite memories from my trip!

1.  Riding Magic Kingdom's Splash Mountain and Magic Kingdom's Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

Because I always said I was going to ride them and I never did AND then I finally wore my big girl pants and conquered my greatest Disney fears!  I finally rode my first roller coasters.  

2.  Going night swimming with my cousins Topher (Christopher) and Steph!




Last years pool picture


       




















It was so much fun because we played lots of games.  Topher and I took our annual picture.  We had so much fun!!


3.  Making a cookie cake with Stephanie

It was so fun because I got to spend time with Step and I decorated the cookie cake to look the Little Mermaid.  We also watched one of my favorite movies movies, Frozen.  I was really tired and didn't quite make to the end of the movie.




4.  Beating my Granny at the Magic Kingdom's Buzz Light Year ride


Every year my Granny and I have a competition on the Buzz Light Year ride.  You shoot a lazer gun on targets and try and get the highest score.  Granny has won every year but this year I finally beat
her at this game!!!



5.  The Great Movie Ride

The Great Movie Ride at Hollywood Studios is my 5th favorite moment because it is really cool to see a lot of different movies, both old and current.  In the middle of the ride the tour guide gets stolen and a bad guy takes you through the next part of the ride.  The original tour guide comes back towards the end.  You will have to ride this to see how it all turns out.


I wanted to add one more of my favorite memories so I guess it is my top 6 memories.  My sixth favorite memory is my all time favorite ride at the Magic Kingdom.  I have already told you about it and it is Epcot's Soarin'.

                     

   



Finally you will have to check back to find out why I will be sad to write tomorrow's blog!  See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment