Saturday, July 19, 2014

Day 2 Raider and Brady

July 16, 2014

Today I got to play with Raider and Brady.



They are my Aunt Mary Jo and Uncle Brad's dogs,  they are so big. Raider got his name from the Texas Tech Red Raiders and Brady is named after  quarterback from the Notre Dame college football team. Raider and Brady are so big and fluffy.  The reason they are so big is because they are GoldenDoodles, a mix between Golden Retriever and Poodle.  After a long day of playing with the dogs, I decided to go for a little swim. When I jumped in the pool, it was freezing.  It was like jumping in a tub of ice.  After I got used to the water, I did lots of canon balls, dives and I swam in my mermaid tail.



It was so much fun. I can't wait to tell you what I am going to do tomorrow!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment