Monday, July 28, 2014

Day 9 I'm sad

July 23, 2014


I am really sad because I am leaving today.

                                               


I had so much fun with Aunt Jo, Uncle Brad, Steph, Topher and Grannie.  Today I decided to write about some fun and funny moments of things that happened during the trip.


1   

















.    1.  At the Orlando airport there is a glass box with a statue of a guy in it.  It looks so real.  I couldn’t tell  that it was fake, even looking at it super close.  Here is a picture of me by the box.







2.  At the Magic Kingdom, we were at a jewelry store on Main Street. 



We were looking at bracelets in a jewelry case.  A woman in front of us at the counter asked if they had any Winnie the Pooh bracelets.  The guy working there said “Who is Winnie the Pooh”?  He was serious.  He looked very confused.  Later we all laughed and said we couldn’t believe that someone working at Disney didn’t know who Pooh was.  Doesn’t everyone know who Winnie the Pooh is??  It turns out that the young guy was an intern from China and would be working at Disney for only 2 months.



3.  Aunt Jo’s dogs Raider and Brady kept jumping all over me.  They would fight over who got to sit with me.  I was so sad to leave them to because they are so fun to play with. 






4.  When my cousin Topher (Christopher) and I took our annual picture in the pool at Jo’s house, we had to retake the picture, jumping in and out of the pool.  It was dark outside and it was raining.  It was hard for my Grannie to get a picture that was good.



  5.  When we went to dinner one evening, we made a funny story out of different words, like Mad Libs.  It was fun and we laughed a lot. 





5
















I am really sad because we have to leave.  I still have the memories of all the fun times we had. 




On the trip home, Grannie and I flew in first class.  I tried something new when they served the meal.  













I tried Chicken Marsala.  It was kind of good.  It was a little weird with brown sauce all over it, but it was ok for airline food.

I am really sad to leave because I don’t get to see Christopher very much.  Hopefully I’ll get to see him in Kentucky sometime.  I had a wonderful time and I look forward to next year’s trip.



Fun Times in Orlando


              

       

           







No comments:

Post a Comment