Friday, July 18, 2014

Day 1 Going to Disney with Granny

July 15, 2014

I am so excited because my Granny and I are taking our annual trip to DisneyWorld. 



I have been waiting for the whole year to go to Disney.  We have been going every year since I was 4 years old.  Three years ago my cousin Christopher started meeting us which is super fun because he lives in Kentucky and I never get to see him.  I also get to see my Aunt Mary Jo and Uncle Brad and my cousin Stephanie.  They have 2 huge dogs and I love playing with them.   When it was time to go to the airport to fly to Orlando I have to admit I was a little anxious.  This is my cardboard friend from DFW airport.  His name is Bobby and he was on the TV show Undercover Boss! 



Just as we were settled and getting ready to take off, the captain announced that we had to get off the plane because it there was a mechanical issue and that we had to move to a new plane.  After changing planes we safely arrived in Orlando.  We ate at Tony Romas.





  I also got to meet the Culinary Chef at the restaurant and that was pretty cool. Now I am so excited to go to Disney and I know it will be so fun!!




1 comment:

  1. I love reading about your amazing trip! Looks like you are having a great time with your Granny!

    ReplyDelete